How to Make a Butcher Villager in Minecraft? – steps to make a Butcher, recipes, requirements, common problems and strengths
Food is essential in Minecraft, and there is no one like a good butcher to ensure the supply you need, we explain how to get him
How to Make a Butcher Villager in Minecraft?
Making a Butcher villager is not a difficult task in Minecraft it requires a villager and Smoker. So, here are the steps:
- Find an unspecialized villager.
- Craft a Smoker.
- Place the Smoker close to the villager and wait for it to become a Butcher.
So as you can see, the process is quite simple, the only thing you may not know is how to make a Smoker.
How to craft a Smoker
Smoker Recipe = You will need x1 Furnace and x4 ingredients of your choice (Log, Stem, Stripped Log, Stripped Step, Wood, Hyphae, Stripped Wood or Stripped Hyphae)
- 1st Column: Empty + x1 Ingredient of your choice (list above)+ Empty
- 2nd Column: x1 Ingredient of your choice (list above) + Furnace + x1 Ingredient of your choice (list above)
- 3rd Column: Empty + x1 Ingredient of your choice (list above)+ Empty
Surely you know the recipes of its ingredients, but just in case:
How to get a Furnace? Furnace Recipes:
- 1st Column: x3 Any stone tier block
- 2nd Column: Any stone tier block + Empty + Any stone tier block
- 3rd Column: x3 Any stone tier block
- 1st Column: x3 cobblestone, blackstone or cobbled deepslate
- 2nd Column: cobblestone, blackstone or cobbled deepslate + Empty + cobblestone, blackstone or cobbled deepslate
- 3rd Column: x3 cobblestone, blackstone or cobbled deepslate
The recipe may seem complicated, but there are so many options for the ingredients that it will not cost you to gather them and make your smoker.
Trades meats, sweet berries, rabbit stew, and dried kelp blocks.
- Raw chicken > Emerald
- Raw porkchop > Emerald
- Raw rabbit > Emerald
- Emerald > Rabbit stew
- Coal > Emerald
- Emerald > Cooked Porkchop
- Emerald > Cooked Chicken
- Joyrney Man:
- Raw Mutton > Emerald
- Raw Beef > Emerald
- Dried Kelp Block > Emerald
- Sweet Berries > Emerald
Why doesn’t my villager become a Butcher?
The top three reasons are: They’ve been traded, they’ve chosen a new block on the construction site, or they haven’t claimed a bed yet
If you don’t understand why you can’t get your villager to become a butcher, go for a different one and try to make it meet the requirements above.